Keepin' Up With the Tidwells

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

USMC Ball 2012




Well, I'm a little behind on posting, but it's not entirely my fault.  After almost 6 years of posting on the blog, we ran out of storage space.  SO I had to figure out a way to continue this blog without having to purchase storage.  We're continueing on with a slightly different blog name.  Now back to my post....Fletcher and I attended the USMC Ball this year, our first one in 3 years since he's been gone quite a bit.  We were excited to get to go as it is always a great night celebrating the Corps.  We got all dolled up and enjoyed a fun night watching the young Marines REALLY celebrate.  We even made it out on the dance floor.  Of course, we were missing our old party buds like the Daigneaults, Stewarts, Howells....and the list goes on and on.  Fun was had in their honor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment