Keepin' Up With the Tidwells

Monday, December 24, 2012

Officially 6!







I admit it!  I'm sad!  Every year as the boys turn another year older, they get more and more excited.  I get more and more sad.  Right now, I pack their lunches, pick out their clothes, help with their homework, listen to them sing in the car and the list goes on.  I love it.  How can it be that Bennett is 6?!  What I don't understand is why sometimes time seems to go so slow....like deployments.  But when it comes to my boys, it seems to be flying by.  My precious Bennett turned 6 yesterday and he couldn't be more thrilled.  We celebrated our morning at church and in the evening with his favorite spaghetti and meatball dinner.  He finished off the day with Spiderman cupcakes and the finale was he got the gift at the top of his wishlist.  Bennett is now the proud owner of a DS which is now permanently attached to his hands.  We're excited for our bright little guy.  We pray that God continues to lead him and blesses him with good health and good friends.  We are so honored to get to love this little guy.  Happy Birthday, Bennett!

No comments:

Post a Comment