Keepin' Up With the Tidwells

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

West Texas

Still playing catch up on our summer adventures.  We left Bonham and flew to West Texas to Papa and Grammy's ranch.  Again, I didn't take half the amount of pictures I wish I had, but that just means I was participating in the fun and not just a spectator.  The boys loved getting to ride horses, ride the metal "steer", swim, and get up to do it all over again.  The Palodera Canyon was a highlight and watching the fabulous musical TEXAS!  Fletcher thinks we're always trying to brainwash him when he comes to visit my side of the family, but we like to think of it as our civic duty to educate. :)  Loved getting this special time Dad and Deb and the boys can never get enough time with Papa and Grammy!









No comments:

Post a Comment