Keepin' Up With the Tidwells

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

I blinked!

I blinked and 2.5 years went by and I didn't blog.  Life got busy!  A wonderful busy, but busy indeed.  The boys are growing and molding into cool little creatures.  I so enjoy this stage of life with them.  It's so challenging on a daily and sometimes hourly basis, but I can't help but think I'm in the heart of it right now.  We're smack dab in the middle and it's fabulous.  No one is leaving in the next year or so, no one is facing their lasts of anything.  We're just cruising and exploring and it's full of joy.  It's hectic and scattered and not picture-perfect by any means, but I love it!

Work keeps me running and gunning and that's been such an adventure for me.  I love work!  I love it almost too much.  It's my groove, but the juggling act is a constant tango and some days I'm better at it than others.  Fletcher is my saving grace and totally picks up the slack when I drop a ball or two at home.  We've added another boy to our crew:  Luke the Lab.  I'm not sure what took us so long, but we were totally missing out not having him.  He's such a part of our family now and we're loving watching him grow (and chew and chew and then chew some more).  He came to live with us on Christmas Eve and all three of my boys were elated....especially my big boy.  Fletcher has waited a long time for Luke and he's ready to have a bird dog.


Just going through the last few months of pictures, looking back and now looking forward and trying to set new goals.  We had a great 2017 and are excited about what 2018 brings!  We finished strong.  The boys got to serve alongside Fletcher ringing the bell for the Salvation Army outside our local Sam's Club.  They loved it and it was a great opportunity to serve our community.  Waterfront Mission is a tradition for us on Christmas morning and it never fails to bless us as we get to serve meals to those needing a little joy.




This year Beau turned 9 and Bennett turned 11!  How can that be?  


They're growing up!
This year brings changes and we're praying through some of those decisions.  We know God's hand will be on all of it.  


In full disclosure, we have mishaps in too.  Here's a picture of the latest and greatest!


No comments:

Post a Comment