Keepin' Up With the Tidwells

Friday, November 1, 2013

The Pumpkin Patch 2013

Finally!  That's all I can say.....finally after 3 years we get to go to the pumpkin patch.  I'm not sure why this excites me, but it has since Bennett was a little one.  I'm not sure when this became the craze, but it certainly wasn't in Bonham, Texas.  I'm making up for lost time.  I love taking the kids to the pumpkin patch every fall and this year didn't disappoint.  We were joined by our sweet friends, The Millers and The Thompsons which only added to the fun.  What a dream world for kids with all the fun activities!  The boys road horses, ziplined, played in the corn box, and went on a hayride.  Not sure how we could top that morning....until we went to the birthday party above all others (that's not a blog appropriate story, but ask me in person).  Needless to say, I snapped pics and wanted to share.













No comments:

Post a Comment