Keepin' Up With the Tidwells

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Soccer Season!!!

Forgive my lag in posts, but we are in the depths of soccer season, planning our upcoming move back to the states, and everything else we can throw on our plate.  Soccer season is HUGE right now in our house.  Bennett is rockin' and rollin'.  He scored 2 goals the first game, 4 the second, and 1 the last game played.  This weekend he was ready to keep the streak alive, but the weather had other plans.  He'll get to enjoy a weekend of rest due to a rain cancellation, but that just means an extra week to get pumped up.  He's quite the competitor and it doesn't hurt that his fan club comes ready to support.  Beau-man is president of the fan club sporting his Wild Things green, and truth be told, he could handle his own on the field if given the chance.  I don't have the green shirt, but there's never any question what side I'm on....I yell enough for all of us.  (I'm working on my self-control)....We're enjoying the season and making fun memories.  We'll keep you posted on the scoring streak....


No comments:

Post a Comment