Keepin' Up With the Tidwells

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Picture Day for Beau







Beau informed me that he needed to wear his tie to school on Friday because it was picture day and he wanted to look "super nice."  Needless to say, we rolled with it.  Super nice was an understatement....we don't call him "Beau-handsome" for nothing.  He's a sweetheart!  Friday was also parent/teacher conference for Bennett which means no school.  We went to the driving range to practice my swing (and his).  He took to it quicker than I did.  Blessed with beautiful weather and a great report from his teacher, Bennett and I spent the day outside hitting the golf ball and then onto the tennis courts.  Not a bad way to spend a day if you ask me. :)

P.S.  Did I mention that earlier in the week I got to sneak away for two nights to Korea on a UC-35 or as we like to call it, the Barbie jet.   Not a bad way to travel.  And since I wasn't driving anywhere, once we landed in Osan, I had the first margarita I've had in 2 years.  Ahhhh, margarita, how I've missed you.  We left on Tuesday and got back in time to pick the boys up from school on Thursday.  Gotta love a little international hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment